Some women feel that a better shape, size or skin tone fits a particular part of their body. Others are convinced that their partners would want them to enhance certain parts of their body to make intimate moments more intimate. Still, others would just want to restore the appearance of a body part that had been so due to congenital conditions or damaged by unfortunate events.
Whatever the reason, people are now lucky to avail of technologies and services for physical enhancement, which could only be done by wearing masks, applying heavy make-up or corsets – all of which date back even before Cleopatra’s time.
While some would frown on the practice or even the desire to modify one’s body parts, the decision to avail of cosmetic procedures lies on the individual’s resolve for long-term happiness and contentment. Changes can be permanent and one should think many times before availing of such services to avoid being regretful in the future instead of having the desired state of happiness.
Listed below are the more popular cosmetic procedures:
- Mammoplasty – This encompasses breast augmentation, breast reduction and breast lifting or reshaping.
- Rhinoplasty – It is colloquially known as having a “nose lift”. Typically, the procedure is to make a flat nose look pointed.
- Rhytidectomy – More known as “face lift”, it involves removal of wrinkles and tightening. It encompasses “brow lift”, “cheek lift” and “neck lift”
- Liposuction – This refers to the removal of excess fat to have a slimmer and sexier appearance.
- Buttocks augmentation – It involves implanting silicone or fat from other body parts to have bigger and firmer buttocks.
- Lip enhancement – This refers to procedures for making lips look fuller and more pronounced like that of Angelie Jolie’s.
- Hair Replacement – Commonly sought by males, hair replacement is the solution for balding heads.
- Phalloplasty – Another service availed of by men, it is the procedure for making love-making more exciting for the not-so-well-endowed males.